top of page
Built in 1952, this one-story brick warehouse with exposed bow trusses is adaptable for many uses with large garage doors that open onto a private, expansive courtyard. Historically used as the repair shop for the Buffington Motors Cadillac
dealership on La Brea and Florence, this flexible space is ideal for fashion, technology or creative companies.
23,470 sf lot
bottom of page